Executive Director Message
"ISCA is the starting point of a rewarding journey in the art and design world. The education we offer equips students with a global passport that will sustain them as they pursue an education and career in their chosen artistic field."
Head of School Message
"As a specialist art & design school, ISCA prides itself on providing an education where students feel able to explore ideas and hone skills in a safe and nurturing environment. We welcome the exchange of ideas and operate within a community of mutual respect for each other's cultures and beliefs."
The Key to Success:
ISCA’s philosophy is to nurture the creative potential of each individual student and to offer the most artistically energising education to hone talents, sharpen intellect and build self-confidence.
Our team of talented and dedicated creative arts staff, combined with a robust commitment to small class sizes, creates a unique environment for students to both identify and achieve their future aspirations.
By encouraging and developing artistic talents and skills in this way, ISCA provides a specialist arts education that ensures each student has the opportunity and support to realise their full creative and academic success.
To be at the forefront of pre-university studies in art and design and equip students, from diverse cultural backgrounds, with the technical and intellectual skills to progress to leading creative arts universities in both the UK and overseas.
To achieve global recognition as an institution that prepares students of creative arts and design for the top universities in the world. This will be achieved through sustainable operational design and strategic planning aimed at developing excellence in our students' core skills and talents.
1. To ensure that all students have equal access to a rich, broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
2. To ensure that teaching and learning promotes equality, celebrates diversity and promotes community cohesion.
3. To ensure that no-one is unfairly or illegally disadvantaged as a consequence of their gender, colour, race, age, ethnic or national origin, disability or religious beliefs.
4. To recognize, celebrate diversity within our community whilst promoting community cohesion.
5. To ensure that those with management responsibility and individual staff accept responsibility for planning, organization and delivery of appropriate educational material to ensure that this policy for equal opportunity is woven into all we do.