International School of Creative Arts
Established in 2009, in association with University of the Arts London (UAL), International School of Creative Arts (ISCA) is now a fully independent centre for pre-university study in art and design. By perfecting the art of portfolio preparation, ISCA has achieved 98% success in student progression to leading art & design universities around the world.
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
Monitoring Visit June 2018
The following are some excerpts from the ISI report:
- "The effectiveness of governance, leadership and management is excellent."
- "Teaching is excellent and focuses clearly on the academic and career needs of individual students."
- "The quality of the curriculum, teaching and learners' achievements is excellent."
- "Student’s welfare including health and safety, is excellent."
- "Careers advice is outstanding and accurately focussed on the needs of the art and design industry."
Along with a commitment to creative and intellectual endeavour, ISCA recognises the importance of connecting students to international designers, top professionals, academics and creative practitioners including Professor Jimmy Choo OBE and Dame Zandra Rhodes. ISCA Connects means our students can tap into the experience of artists and designers thereby gaining a real sense of how the industry operates.
Click here to find out more about ISCA Connects